Welcome to Pocketmags Digital Magazine Newsstand
£ - British Pound Sterling - GBP
Select Your Currency
Aviation & Transport
This magazine is available for
Other titles by
Airliner Classics 2
US Naval Air Power
Avion Revue Internacional España
Avion Revue Internacional Latino
(1 Customer Reviews)
Royal Air Force 2011 Special Magazine - The Official RAF Annual Review
Brought to you by Key Publishing Ltd, Europe’s Leading Aviation Publisher.
With articles written by RAF personnel and expert military aviation journalists, RAF 2011 is a 132-page special magazine that provides behind the scenes insight into the aircraft, equipment and people of one of the world's premier air forces.
• Mastering the Typhoon - Find out what it takes to learn to fly and fight the RAF’s cutting-edge Typhoon
• Operations in Afghanistan - The role the RAF is playing in Afghanistan is explained with articles featuring the Tornado GR4, C-130J, Merlin and Chinook
• Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - RAF 2011 pays tribute to the servicemen who fought in the air during World War Two with a look at the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
• Tornado F3 - With the Tornado F3 fighter approaching retirement we cast an eye back over the aircraft’s career in the RAF and its role with the last unit to fly the type
• First Among Nine – Squadron Leader Ben Murphy describes the role of ‘Red 1’ – leading the Red Arrows in a very challenging year
And much, much more!
Published by Key Publishing Ltd. The entire contents of this title is © copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
Single Digital Issue
- RAF 2011
Users who bought this also bought
Military Fact Files
- UK & Europe
- Canada & USA
Work at Pocketmags
Terms & Conditions
How it Works
How it Works
iPad Help & FAQ