Shopping Cart -

Your cart is currently empty.
Continue Shopping
This website use cookies and similar technologies to improve the site and to provide customised content and advertising. By using this site, you agree to this use. To learn more, including how to change your cookie settings, please view our Cookie Policy
Pocketmags Digital Magazines
Pocketmags Digital Magazines
   You are currently viewing the Germany version of the site.
Would you like to switch to your local site?
Digital Subscriptions > The Hedge Fund Journal > Issue 138 – Jan 2019 > Natixis Investment Managers

Natixis Investment Managers

A multi-affiliate model of active management

Natixis Investment Managers (Natixis IM) is one of the world’s leading multi-affiliate asset managers. Natixis itself is also affiliated with a larger financial institution, being 70.7% owned by France’s second largest retail bank, Groupe BPCE (Banque Populaire Caisse D’Epargne). The other 29.3% of the firm is publicly traded (ticker: KN on the Paris exchange), of which some 2.52% points of the shares are owned by employees.

Natixis IM runs close to USD 1 trillion and was ranked as the world’s 16th largest asset manager based on assets under management as of December 31, 2017, according to the Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2018. Approximately 13% of assets are in alternatives, with 48% in equities, 27% in fixed income, 9% in multi-asset and 5% in money market.

Value-adding federation

Purchase options below
Find the complete article and many more in this issue of The Hedge Fund Journal - Issue 138 – Jan 2019
If you own the issue, Login to read the full article now.
Single Issue - Issue 138 – Jan 2019
Or 12999 points
6 Month Digital Subscription
Only € 140,00 per issue
Or 69999 points

View Issues

About The Hedge Fund Journal

Informing the Hedge Fund Community. With access to some of the industry’s biggest names and an astute and talented group of writers and contributors, The Hedge Fund Journal has established itself as a trusted source of information on the hedge fund industry.