This website use cookies and similar technologies to improve the site and to provide customised content and advertising. By using this site, you agree to this use. To learn more, including how to change your cookie settings, please view our Cookie Policy
Pocketmags Digital Magazines
GB
Pocketmags Digital Magazines
   You are currently viewing the United Kingdom version of the site.
Would you like to switch to your local site?
Digital Subscriptions > Gay Times > January 16 > Josh Sabarra

Josh Sabarra

Let's talk about sex...

A recent study determined that 70% of men masturbate – my guess is that the other 30% is lying – and that many have continued from their teens through adulthood. For years, self-pleasuring was associated with mental illness, but, evolving times gave way to healthier attitudes and even the notion that stroking the salami could have benefits. After all, you’re not going to catch an STI from yourself.

READ MORE
Purchase options below
Find the complete article and many more in this issue of Gay Times - January 16
If you own the issue, Login to read the full article now.
Single Issue - January 16
£4.99
Or 499 points
Annual Digital Subscription
Only £ 2.08 per issue
SAVE
48%
£24.99
Or 2499 points
6 Month Digital Subscription
Only £ 2.50 per issue
SAVE
37%
£14.99
Or 1499 points
Monthly Digital Subscription
Only £ 2.99 per issue
SAVE
25%
£2.99
Or 299 points

View Issues

About Gay Times

It's GT's annual Naked issue and inside you will find the following celebs stripping down for charity: Austin Armacost Måns Zelmerlöw Adore Delano Alex Mytton Sam Stanley David Mcintosh Dr Vincent Wong Daniel Yup Ashley Taylor Dawson Nathan Henry and Tom Bosworth And don't forget all our regular features: Fitness with Charlie King with Chris Jones. Date night with Edd Kimber and the Gastro Gays. Ask Aled. Dear Josh. Michelle Visage. Benjamin Cohen. Michael Alig. Modern Family. Positive Luke. PJ Brennan. The Guyliner. Last but not least, enjoy bonus videos and images exclusive to this digital edition.