We use cookies to track usage and preferences. See Cookie Policy
Pocketmags Digital Magazines
Pocketmags Digital Magazines

Dougarie gardens open day

Dougarie Estate will be opening their gardens to the public at their annual open day on Wednesday July 5 as part of the charitable Scotland’s Gardens. Monies raised will be divided between various charities with 60 per cent of the takings going to the National Trust for Scotland, the Queen’s Nursing Institute, Maggies Centres and Perennial. The Pirnmill Village Association will receive the remaining 40 per cent.

Purchase options below
Find the complete article and many more in this issue of Arran Banner - 30th June 2017
If you own the issue, Login to read the full article now.
Single Issue - 30th June 2017
Or 99 points
Annual Digital Subscription
Or 2999 points
6 Month Digital Subscription
Or 1499 points

View Issues

About Arran Banner

Local news, leisure and sport.
Ways to Pay Pocketmags Payment Types
At Pocketmags you get Secure Billing Great Offers HTML Reader Gifting options Loyalty Points