EU
You are currently viewing the European Union version of the site.
Would you like to switch to your local site?
  
Latest Issue

Snow Action Magazine Southern Winter 2016 Back Issue

English 4 Reviews   •  English   •   Sport (Other)
It's our 20th Anniversary at SnowAction so we got carried away with a fat issue to celebrate! Southern winter is coming and we've got the best ideas for where to ski it/board it. Wild about NZ for example, simply the best NZ images we've ever collated, for the gung-ho and the less so, this is where to go there. Australia's best value, our best skier, our best terrain - 40 Years Skiing the Main Range with the legendary Tim Macartney-Snape, and the difference snowmaking has made. What to ski on? Got that covered too, One Ski Quiver Ski Test at Copper Mountain, because 90% of our readers ski overseas, and no doubt the other 10% would like to. Plus the Rise & Rise of the Indie Ski Brandz, we talked to the passionate owner/founders behind awesome up and comers like Faction, Icelantic, RMU (Rocky Mountain Underground) and more. Oh, yeah, and 20-odd pages of J-land, Austria, Switzerland and Italy get a guernsey. Happy birthday!
read more read less

Snow Action

Southern Winter 2016 It's our 20th Anniversary at SnowAction so we got carried away with a fat issue to celebrate! Southern winter is coming and we've got the best ideas for where to ski it/board it. Wild about NZ for example, simply the best NZ images we've ever collated, for the gung-ho and the less so, this is where to go there. Australia's best value, our best skier, our best terrain - 40 Years Skiing the Main Range with the legendary Tim Macartney-Snape, and the difference snowmaking has made. What to ski on? Got that covered too, One Ski Quiver Ski Test at Copper Mountain, because 90% of our readers ski overseas, and no doubt the other 10% would like to. Plus the Rise & Rise of the Indie Ski Brandz, we talked to the passionate owner/founders behind awesome up and comers like Faction, Icelantic, RMU (Rocky Mountain Underground) and more. Oh, yeah, and 20-odd pages of J-land, Austria, Switzerland and Italy get a guernsey. Happy birthday!


SELECT FORMAT:
Instant Access

Available Digital Offers:

Single Digital Back Issue Southern Winter 2016
 
2,49 / issue
This issue and other back issues are not included in a Snow Action subscription. Subscriptions include the latest regular issue and new issues released during your subscription and start from as little as
Unfortunately this title no longer publishes new issues. You can still buy back issues, or scroll down to view other titles you might be interested in.
View all offers + View more offers + Hide extra offers - Savings are calculated on the comparable purchase of single issues over an annualised subscription period and can vary from advertised amounts. Calculations are for illustration purposes only. Digital subscriptions include the latest issue and all regular issues released during your subscription unless otherwise stated. Your chosen term will automatically renew unless cancelled in the My Account area upto 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.

Issue Cover

Snow Action  |  Southern Winter 2016  


It's our 20th Anniversary at SnowAction so we got carried away with a fat issue to celebrate! Southern winter is coming and we've got the best ideas for where to ski it/board it. Wild about NZ for example, simply the best NZ images we've ever collated, for the gung-ho and the less so, this is where to go there. Australia's best value, our best skier, our best terrain - 40 Years Skiing the Main Range with the legendary Tim Macartney-Snape, and the difference snowmaking has made. What to ski on? Got that covered too, One Ski Quiver Ski Test at Copper Mountain, because 90% of our readers ski overseas, and no doubt the other 10% would like to. Plus the Rise & Rise of the Indie Ski Brandz, we talked to the passionate owner/founders behind awesome up and comers like Faction, Icelantic, RMU (Rocky Mountain Underground) and more. Oh, yeah, and 20-odd pages of J-land, Austria, Switzerland and Italy get a guernsey. Happy birthday!
read more read less
Subscribe and never miss an issue!
Get the best 'locals' coverage from right across the Southern Hemisphere - planning a trip to New Zealand or South America? Check Snow Action.
Japan is really our 2nd home, many of our team are based there for the northern winter, so you get the best Japan snow coverage too.
We also hit the road to the world's best and wildest destinations - USA, Canada, Europe and beyond.
Our comprehensive new gear coverage & road tests are often months ahead of Northern Hemisphere publications as a lot of gear is released first down south.
Plus you can WIN stuff - we have constant giveaways happening.

As a subscriber you'll receive the following benefits:


•  A discount off the RRP of your magazine
•  Your magazine delivered to your device each month
•  You'll never miss an issue
•  You’re protected from price rises that may happen later in the year

You'll receive 3 issues during a 1 year Snow Action magazine subscription.

Note: Digital editions do not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies.

Your purchase here at Pocketmags.com can be read on any of the following platforms.


You can read here on the website or download the app for your platform, just remember to login with your Pocketmags username and password.

Apple Pocketmags Online Pocketmags Google Pocketmags
The Pocketmags app runs on all iPad and iPhone devices running iOS 13.0 or above, Android 8.0 or above and Fire Tablet (Gen 3) or above. Our web-reader works with any HTML5 compatible browser, for PC and Mac we recommend Chrome or Firefox.

For iOS we recommend any device which can run the latest iOS for better performance and stability. Earlier models with lower processor and RAM specifications may experience slower page rendering and occasional app crashes which are outside of our control.
5,0
/5
Based on 4 Customer Reviews
5
4
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0
View Reviews

Chile powder rules!

Some of the best Aussie ski shots I have ever seen, and great NZ coverage too (love that sheep rescue on skis!) but the Chile Powder feature blew me away - like you do with Japan great effort guys, and so fat - 188 pages is awesome, not many ski mags in the world that fat. Reviewed Tuesday, 28 April 2015

best of japan

thanks guys really useful stuff to plan our big japan mission - great to get independent info not wensites trying to sell you stuff Reviewed Thursday, 27 November 2014

Love the Japan info

Great to get independent, intelligent info on Japan, which seems to be the place to go for great powder snow. Reviewed Monday, 24 November 2014

Great info on Japan

Its great to get so much independent intelligent info on Japan including lots of places you never hear of - we planned our trip last year using the A - Z guide issue from 2012 & the new Best of Japan issue has a lot of new stuff. Reviewed Wednesday, 19 November 2014